Our Orientation Service includes
- A guided tour of the city and its residential areas
- Practical information
- Information about the day-care and school systems in Sweden (if applicable)
- General information about the Swedish rental market and housing
- An introduction to public transportation
- Viewing of a typical Swedish property (based on availability)
- Information about everyday life in Sweden
After an introduction, we take the assignee(s) for an informal tour around the city and various residential areas that can be of special interest. If schools are required, we will introduce different international and local schools.
We will show different shopping areas, explain public transportation, clarify the educational system and discuss many other important factors that are of interest when moving to Sweden.