Our Settling-In Service relieves the administrative burden relating to local registration and helps to understand the necessary steps of the local registration upon arrival to Sweden..
Nordic Relocation will guide you and stand by your side during all the important steps of this process. We will arrange all appointments, assist you with the necessary paperwork and provide information on what documents you need to bring for each specific appointment.
At Nordic Relocation, our goal is to ensure that your employees settle in as soon and as smooth as possible. Thanks to our local knowledge, large network and long-term experience, we have the right competencies to help your new employees.
- Accompanied visit to the tax office to be registered in the Swedish Population Register
- Swedish ID-card
- Ordering an A-tax certificate (A-skattsedel)
- Opening a bank account including internet banking and debit/credit card
- Application for social insurance / Registration with Försäkringskassan
- Ordering a European Health Insurance Card
- Registering with medical centre (vårdcentral), local doctor, dentist etc.