Cross Cultural Training :
Traditions and cultures are what forms a society. Adapting and being part of that experience is what most expats will remember fondest from an assignment abroad.
All consultants at Nordic Relocation value this knowledge, and together with our external partners, we wish to help you understand the aspects of Swedish culture and traditions that outsiders might consider odd.
With the Cross Cultural Training, we will help identify and explain the “how and why” of everyday life in Sweden. Curiosity and an open mind is the key to a successful adaptation.
The service consists of two parts
- Sweden – its geography and history
- Swedish Culture – what is typical Swedish?
- Swedish etiquette – the dos and don’ts
- Culture shock – how to deal with specific Swedish habits
The second part of the program covers “everyday living” situations:
- Swedish healthcare and Social insurance. What do I do if I get ill?
- Parking and traffic regulations
- Education – for children and adults
- Job opportunities for accompanying spouse
- Local communications – how does it work?
- Sports and activities