At Nordic Relocation, we believe that we have the responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which we operate.
In order to create sustainability, we are fully committed to improving environmental performance across all of our business activities. We encourage all of our interested parties and members of the wider community to join us in this effort.
The number one purpose of Nordic Relocation’s environmental objectives is to support the global quest to reduce the enhanced greenhouse effect – impacting the whole planet.
Therefore, our environment objectives are focused on influencing how to reduce our carbon footprint.
We are committed to minimizing the environmental impact of our operations. In particular, we will achieve this through our commitment to:
• comply with all relevant legislation and regulations;
• regularly review the environmental impact of our activities, endeavor to
reduce our overall environmental impact and prevent waste using best
• involve employees in our environmental program and provide
necessary training to enable them to discharge their responsibilities;
• sustain a program of continuous improvement in environmental
performance incorporating suitable measurements and monitoring
• work with key suppliers to encourage them to develop environmental best-practice; and
• improve resource efficiency (including our use of water, energy and raw